In response to the new government regulations, the campus will no longer conduct epidemic investigations. The relevant measures are adjusted as follows:
1. Eligibility of receiving a rapid screening test kit at the NCKU Center for Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Protection during working hours:
(1) Roommates in the same dormitory of the confirmed case
(2) Those with symptoms accommodating on the same floor as the confirmed case
(3) Those who have more than 15 minutes of face-to-face contact with the confirmed case within 24 hours during the time when the confirmed case has taken off their masks within the previous 2 days.
2. Curriculum adjustment:
(1) Maintain the current regulations. When there is a suspected case (test positive by a rapid screening test or PCR), the Office of Academic Affairs Office and the Computer and Network Center will issue a notification. The involved instructors can then decide if the classes will be conducted in person or online and should announce in advance.
(2) The involved instructors and students notified above who have concerns may apply for a 3-day "epidemic prevention leave”.
3. Dormitory management
The confirmed cases and their roommates should move to a quarantine dormitory, Kung-Fu 3 dorm.
4. Areas to be disinfected
(1) The room and and public areas of the dormitory where the confirmed case live
(2) Computer and Network Center and the Library if a confirmed case has been to
5. Before and including 5/7, those who have been notified by the school to be quarantined at home, except for those who are in the same dormitory room as the confirmed case who still need to be quarantined according to the previous notification, the rest will be released from home quarantine from 5/8.
6. For people who join the of campus clubs or extracurricular activities, if one has more than 15 minutes of face-to-face contact with the confirmed case during anytime the confirmed case has taken off their masks within 2 days before the case is confirmed, a three-day "epidemic prevention leave" should be conducted and it is not allowed to enter the campus. The school will provide one rapid screening test kit to such people. Students who live in the dormitory must still move to the quarantine dormitory.