Greetings from NCKU!
Exciting news! 2020 Fall Semester admission application will be relaunched!
NCKU as one of the elite universities in Taiwan hopes to invite all of you, exceptional international students, to join us and to expand the research capacity. The theme for the admission application is “Resilient and Innovative Future”. We believe all of you from different majors can contribute and make differences in the world with NCKU. Please refer to the information below for the second session admission (https://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw/doc/view/sn/159):
1. Application Timeline
1) Application Period: 5/18/2020 – 6/19/2020
2) Student will be notified of admission acceptance within 6 weeks of application received date
3) Admission acceptance letter will be mailed on 7/31/2020
2. Second session admission application is ONLY for master’s and doctoral degree applicants.
3. Application fee for students applying for master’s or doctoral degree programs in the attached departments/institutes shall be waived.
4. Besides application online, applicants shall provide the research proposal for NCKU OIA Research Talent Cultivation Project: Resilient and Innovative Future. (All format is acceptable)
※Application Methods: Complete the application online at http://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw before the deadline.
· Register for only ONE account (please use your Email address as the username) on the admission website “NCKU International Students Admission system”.
· Log in and complete the online application to get the application serial number.
· Pay the application fee.
· Upload all the supporting documents/files (PDF files only).
· For facilitating recommendation letters, we provide an online recommendation system. Please follow the online instructions step by step for completing the application.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if there is any concern. We are looking forward to having you at NCKU!!
Department of Foreign Languages and Literature,
Department of Taiwanese Literature (Group: B. Taiwan and Southeast Asian Studies),
Department of Physics,
Department of Earth Sciences,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Department of Chemical Engineering,
Department of Systems and Naval Mechatronic Engineering,
Department of Environmental Engineering,
Department of Biomedical Engineering,
Department of Resources Engineering,
Department of Materials Science and Engineering,
Nano-Micro Engineering Ph.D. Degree Program of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Department of Hydraulic and Ocean Engineering,
Department of Geomatics,
The International Curriculum for Advanced Materials Program (iCAMP),
International Master Program on Natural Hazards Mitigation and Management,
Master of The International Institute of Medical Device Innovation (MDI),
International Master Degree Program on Energy Engineering,
International Doctoral Degree Program on Energy Engineering,
International Master Program on Intelligent Manufacturing,
Institute of Creative Industries Design,
Department of Urban Planning (Doctoral),
Department of Industrial and Information Management,
Institute of Information Management,
Institute of International Business,
Institute of International Management,
Department of Nursing,
Department of Pharmacology,
Institute of Oral Medicine,
Institute of Molecular Medicine,
Institute of Clinical Medicine,
Department of Public Health,
Department of Food Safety / Hygiene and Risk Management,
Institute of Basic Medical Sciences,
Institute of Allied Health Sciences,
International Doctoral Program in Principles and Implications of Mind Sciences,
Department of Life Sciences,
Institute of Tropical Plant Sciences and Microbiology,
NCKU-AS Graduate Program in Translational Agricultural Sciences